Here have a new portatorte made with the fabrics to buy skill! This time it was a challenge to make because it is a surprise gift for a friend who loves to cook and find more masculine fabrics without falling into banality is not so 'simple. When I saw the stuff with the notes and keys, violin I had no doubts as to the passion we share is just the music!
you like the stuff I've chosen?
portatorte This is very simple and spacious in order to bring cakes, pies and pans but also many good things .. We hope that you just put it into use!
I have already experimented with the first portatorte that I realized how convenient to carry around trays to make them stand upright without going crazy ..
Like dicisamente as a model and combined with this stuff is really unique!
0 comments:
Post a Comment