Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exercise For A Ptosis Eye

The Return of the Spider! Bracelets Bracelets

After a long absence I come pouring out my creations! This time it's bacciali with charms, whose theme is colored stylized flowers.
course, the colors are customizable, as are the number and size of flowers.
The charms are mounted on different chains, diamond, light, great visual effect!
Tiffany At the end I preferred the carabiner.
The photo does not make the most of bright colors, but better than that you could not do ^. ^


Then we other two bracelets, charms always mounted on diamond chains. I chose as my favorite flower, to which I have devoted countless words: Sunflower.
I think it's really a beautiful flower, a flower almost human! It fascinates me to think that all follow the path of the sun, and then recline the head when darkness falls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment