Hello everyone! I wanted to make known that I am organizing my first give away:)
What is a Give away?
In practice giving away one or more awards, selected from my creations, I'll give that a person who will be drawn at random by the site www.random.org .
will then publish the results and my concern personally contact the winner.
What is at stake?
How do I join?
Joining is easy: you can go on my facebook page by clicking here and share in your blog, or on any social network my note and leave a comment in which you specify where you shared (by simply copying and pasting the link)
You can comment directly on this post or on the note.
Do not forget to become a fan or follower of the blog on my page! I remind you that you have until midnight on March 31 and the draw will take place at 22:00 of the day April 1, 2011
So ... good luck to all, dear girls! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment