Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Acute Hiv Symptoms Last Long 3months




19.Dicembre.2010 Camira Vicentino This time I did seriously: at seven in the morning I was ready to mount everything with great enthusiasm and a polar cold. New-new stand, the large space, better location of the last time it seemed that all was well. The atmosphere ara very Christmas, all concentrated in a hurry to do perhaps to keep warm. The exhibition has succeeded me right, I said, passers-by and customers. In fact I sincerely thank all those who stopped to look, to those who went home with my work and all those who have entered the blog and I hope it was to their liking. I believe in my talent and continue to work, so we are back in fashion the work done by hand as in the past. A reward will be the other way for people to see that my worn bijou wool. The next meeting will be held Dec. 26 at Camira for the last market this year, I hope the good weather and company. We will be in two, back to my friend Chiara, so we will spend the last day of Christmas together. I'll be waiting with the news and I wish you a happy Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment