Wednesday, December 22, 2010

100 Pipers Seagram´s

Experience Christmas Market! Barisciano, 18 and 19 December 2010

Hello girls! the cold begins to bite and the snow does not seem to take quest'annno save! With this impressive background as not to go around the Christmas markets?
I wanted to tell you the experience to be an exhibitor at a flea market organized by ProLoco Barisciano (in the province of L'Aquila), which, I must admit, has been extremely positive!
the inauguration has been postponed because of snow half a day, during which we felt very cold, despite a handy gas stove perpetually turned on!


But no one is discouraged by the climate and people I ran a lot!
We have witnessed the creation of a nativity scene with statues of ice, we heard the bagpipes, ate polenta and met nice people!
My dolls were very popular, so I think I will continue with the markets!
conclude by thanking the ProLoco of Barisciano, Federica who has exhibited his wonderful creations with me and how I have supported and helped.
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment