One of my dreams has always been fond of jewelry have a place to keep all my creations and even more have a means to move them without damaging them and enhancing it. I have never lowered to buy something already done or industry but I have always pondered on how to make handmade exhibitors. And so I made several portacollane and earrings found in my old post, but until a few days ago is still not the most important thing: the roll portagioelli !
So armed with patience and I have invented a fantasy! Because I wanted with the specific requirements I improvised by itself without following schemes, but it was a difficult challenge because it is very little that I'm struggling with the sewing machine.
is the result:
unrolled ...
And here appears the first series
Full view!
A little 'detail: Each necklace is hung with a clip to a kind of webbing
I added a pocket for brooches, bracelets and much more ..
can not 'miss the door rings, which is removable!
if necessary instead of the Rings possso portaorecchini put a small, detachable, too!
And even today I made a small improvement in this exciting world of textiles and threads creating a stylish and practical object that I have always dreamed of! It provided the fill 'of new series ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment