Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rouge Status Bed Sheets

Chromotherapy

will soon be the old lady to our stockings filled with sweets!

What do you think of what I did?
I decided to use many colors, designs have come out really nice, they put me in a good mood just looking at them.


You believe in the effect of beneficial colors?
In my opinion, if we were forced to live in a world in black and white, we would be much more sad, luckily we can choose the colors of our lives (from clothing, make-up, furnishings, to the places we visit ...) and we should be surrounded by bright colors all the time!

I admire those that enhance the color art, They are sculptors, painters, photographers, dancers, poets, filmmakers (I love Pixar films colorful \u0026lt;3).
Some information about this topic can be found here .

the spider Knittel hopes to have made a bit 'in a good mood to you all!
Have a nice holiday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment